Golden Branches Earrings
The Golden Branches Earrings detail three beautiful golden ceramic beads, coloured in a rich golden glaze, blended with a glossy ivory. Linked together with 14kt gold rings, attached to beautifully handcrafted 14ct gold hooks. These ceramic earrings are elegant statement pieces, for those who love their gold jewellery.
- Made of purely 14ct gold filled wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at an overall length of roughly 6cm including earring hook.
- Featuring 2 small oval beads, and one larger bead.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Coloured in a rich golden and white glaze.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, the layer of gold is so much thicker.
- Gold-filled metal is tarnish resistant.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.