Sage Drop Studs
Simple and understated, the Sage Drops look so beautiful on. Light and comfortable to wear. With good quality butterfly backings so they will stay securely in your earlobes. Glazed in a beautiful Sage colour, sometimes looking slightly greener and other times slightly bluer.
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE
- Measuring at roughly 4cm overall.
- Two little circles measuring at 2cm in diameter each.
- Fastened with a quality butterfly backing, so they wont fall out.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
All Ochre jewellery is made by sourcing only Australian clay, and Australian recycled metals, which are then mindfully crafted by Lauren in her Melbourne studio. The Ochre studio and kiln (used for firing all Ochre’s ceramic pieces), is run on the power of the sun!
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.