- The chain measures at an overall length of 50cm.
- Detailing 5 imperfect larger sterling silver links measuring at roughly 1.5cm in length each.
- Recycled Sterling Silver wire and a 14kt gold filled chain.
- Finished with quality, gold clasp.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, meaning the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
All Ochre jewellery is made by sourcing only Australian clay, and Australian recycled metals, which are then mindfully crafted by Lauren in her Melbourne studio. The Ochre studio and kiln (used for firing all Ochre’s ceramic pieces), is run on the power of the sun!
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.