If you like to blend your gold and silver jewellery then you will fall in love with these stunning hoops. he Acacia Hoops detail a simple sterling silver ring, which has been elegantly wrapped in 14kt gold wire.
- Measuring at 2.5cm in diameter (note: these are the smaller of the two earrings pictured)
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver and 14kt gold filled wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Finished with a simple latch to close.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, the layer of gold is so much thicker making it tarnish resistant.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.