The lavish Aqua Necklace… It’s a piece of jewellery that when draped around your neck, makes you feel like a goddess. A lace of pale blue ceramic beads finished with a 14k gold filled chain and a few gold beads detailed along the thread. This beautiful necklace has an overall length of roughly 50cm, however the length is adjustable as the gold clip can be fastened into any of the chain links. This necklace is truly one of a kind, and beautiful in every way.
- This beautiful necklace has an overall length of roughly 50cm, however the length is adjustable between 40–50cm where there is the gold chain detail, as the clip can be fastened into any of the chain links.
- This necklace details small soft blue ceramic beads with a few gold-filled beads scattered in between.
- Finished with a 10cm gold filled chain and quality gold clasp, so you are able to adjust the length.
- Gold-filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold-plated jewellery, meaning the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant and won’t turn your earlobes green!
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.