The beautiful Athena Studs. Athena was the Greek goddess of wisdom + warriors, two things I believe should always go hand in hand - to stand passionately and fight for something you must first seek wisdom and knowledge of what you're standing for. The Athena Studs detail two beautiful ivory white and speckled ceramic pieces, textured with elegant little arches. Connected by either gold-filled or sterling silver twisted jump rings, finished with allergy-friendly, nickel-free stud and quality butterfly backings.
- Measuring at an overall 5cm in length and 2cm in width.
- Detailing two beautiful ivory white and speckled ceramic pieces, textured with elegant little arches.
- Light in your earlobes. Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Connected by gold-filled jump rings.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, meaning the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant.
- Finished with an allergy-friendly, nickel-free stud and quality butterfly backings.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.