Earthy Red Studs
Sometimes a stud is all you want, and the Earthy Red Studs may be small but they still add that beautiful raw touch to your outfit.
Glazed in a rich red earthy tone, speckled in a soft off white. Every piece stud is totally unique, and that's the beauty about them.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Studs measure at 1.5cm in diameter.
- Finished with quality butterfly backings.
- Coloured in a rich red and white speckled glaze.
- Light in your earlobes. Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.