The Gumnut Stud earrings are perfect if you just want to add a touch of earthy to your outfit. These studs pair beautifully with a simple linen dress, and your hair pulled back behind a vintage headscarf. They are comfortable and light to wear, and for just a little pair they get a lot of attention.
- Made from Sterling Silver wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at an overall length of roughly 3.5cm.
- Largest circle measuring at 2cm in diameter, attached to a small 1.5cm stud.
- Finished with quality butterfly backings.
- Coloured in a rich red and white speckled glaze.
- Light in your earlobes. Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.