The Parthenon temple in Athens was dedicated to the goddess Athena and Is known to be a masterpiece of symmetry and proportion. The Parthenon Studs are the largest earrings in Ochre’s Aphrodite collection, however they are still light in your earlobes as each ceramic bead incorporates paper in its clay makeup, allowing the pieces to be both stronger and lighter. These beautiful studs detail three different shaped ceramic pieces glazed in ivory white speckles, textured with elegant little arches and lines.
- Measuring at an overall 7cm in length and 2cm in width.
- Detailing three beautiful ivory white and speckled ceramic pieces, textured with elegant little arches.
- Light in your earlobes. Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Connected by gold-filled jump rings.
- Gold-filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold-plated jewellery, meaning the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant and won’t turn your earlobes green!
- Finished with an allergy-friendly, nickel-free stud and quality butterfly backings.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.