Sage Drop Studs
Simple and understated, the Sage Drops look so beautiful on. Light and comfortable to wear. With good quality butterfly backings so they will stay securely in your earlobes. Glazed in a beautiful Sage colour, sometimes looking slightly greener and other times slightly bluer.
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE
- Measuring at roughly 4cm overall.
- Two little circles measuring at 2cm in diameter each.
- Fastened with a quality butterfly backing, so they wont fall out.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.