These Sage Studs might be little, but I'm always amazed when I wear them, how many compliments they get. Glazed in the most beautiful shade of sage green.
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE
- The Stud measures at 2cm in diameter.
- Fastened with a quality butterfly backing, so they wont fall out.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.