These Sage Studs might be little, but I'm always amazed when I wear them, how many compliments they get. Glazed in the most beautiful shade of sage green.
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE
- The Stud measures at 2cm in diameter.
- Fastened with a quality butterfly backing, so they wont fall out.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
All Ochre jewellery is made by sourcing only Australian clay, and Australian recycled metals, which are then mindfully crafted by Lauren in her Melbourne studio. The Ochre studio and kiln (used for firing all Ochre’s ceramic pieces), is run on the power of the sun!
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.