- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver and 14ct gold filled wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at roughly 6cm in length and 2cm in width.
- Detailing a small 14ct gold filled twisted coil.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Coloured in a rich golden and white glaze.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, the layer of gold is so much thicker.
- Gold-filled metal is tarnish resistant.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
All Ochre jewellery is made by sourcing only Australian clay, and Australian recycled metals, which are then mindfully crafted by Lauren in her Melbourne studio. The Ochre studio and kiln (used for firing all Ochre’s ceramic pieces), is run on the power of the sun!
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.