- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver and 14ct gold filled wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at roughly 6cm in length and 2cm in width.
- Detailing a small 14ct gold filled twisted coil.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
- Light in your earlobes.
- Coloured in a rich golden and white glaze.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, the layer of gold is so much thicker.
- Gold-filled metal is tarnish resistant.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.