The Silhouette Studs are breathtaking in every way. The Silhouette Studs truly encapsulate what Ochre’s collection °Aura° is all about… Ceramic jewellery that is refined and elegant, with an emphasis on the craft of silversmithing. From their warm blushing tones of musk and apricot, contrasted by a soft pearly white glaze. Elegantly finished with a handmade sterling silver rectangle stud.
- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at and overall length of roughly 8cm.
- Sterling silver stud measures at roughly 1.5cm in length.
- Two smaller beads measuring at 1.5cm and one larger bead of 2cm in diameter.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Comfortable to wear.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
- Glazed in warm, blushing tones, of musk and apricot and pearly white gloss.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
All Ochre jewellery is made by sourcing only Australian clay, and Australian recycled metals, which are then mindfully crafted by Lauren in her Melbourne studio. The Ochre studio and kiln (used for firing all Ochre’s ceramic pieces), is run on the power of the sun!
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.