Ancient Greek temples were built to house the gods with large marble and stone columns reaching to the clouds. These beautiful ancient temples were the inspiration for Ochre’s Aphrodite Collection, the fine line and arched imprints on the ivory white speckled ceramic pieces were inspired by these magnificent columns.
- Measuring at an overall 6cm in length and 2cm in width.
- Detailing two beautiful ivory white and speckled ceramic pieces, textured with elegant little arches.
- Light in your earlobes. Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Connected by gold-filled jump rings and gold-filled hooks.
- Gold-filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold-plated jewellery, meaning the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant and won’t turn your earlobes green!
- Hooks are allergy-friendly, nickel-free so they won’t upset your ears.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.