- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver and 14kt gold filled wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at and overall length of roughly 4.5cm including the rectangle stud.
- The half moon shaped ceramic bead measuring at 3cm across. Hanging 2 oval beads, one 1.5cm and the other 2cm in length.
- Coloured in a rich golden and white glaze.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
All Ochre jewellery is made by sourcing only Australian clay, and Australian recycled metals, which are then mindfully crafted by Lauren in her Melbourne studio. The Ochre studio and kiln (used for firing all Ochre’s ceramic pieces), is run on the power of the sun!
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.