- Made of Recycled Sterling Silver and 14kt gold filled wire.
- Allergy Friendly, Nickel FREE.
- Measuring at and overall length of roughly 4.5cm including the rectangle stud.
- The half moon shaped ceramic bead measuring at 3cm across. Hanging 2 oval beads, one 1.5cm and the other 2cm in length.
- Coloured in a rich golden and white glaze.
- Ceramic beads incorporate paper in their clay makeup, allowing them to be both stronger and lighter.
- Gold filled jewellery has 100 times more gold alloy than gold plated, the layer of gold is so much thicker and tarnish resistant.
- Ethically and sustainably handmade in Australia.
Ochre's ethos has always been to create jewellery considerately and ethically, respecting our beautiful planet, without causing it any further harm.
Ochre’s pieces are designed and handmade in Byron Bay, made from Australian stoneware clay. Paired with beautifully hand sculpted, recycled sterling silver, 14kt gold and brass findings. The clay used contains an element of paper in its clay body, allowing pieces to be both lighter in weight and stronger in body.
Ochre is jewellery that is made with love, and awareness of its footprint on the world.